Discuss Inspection Camera Bargain? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
004.jpg

£70 in Lidl ^

Any good????

Dunno, didn't get one but I did drag one out the box for a nose. The unit itself is really light but the flexible rod seemed nice and sturdy. There's no slot for an SD card so you can't record or save images or video, not sure if it has a playback function built in though.

Anyone reckon it's worth £70?

I could really do with one be nice to know

I could really do with one be nice to know

It does come with a decent guarantee so I'm considering it but these types of things don't come along often in Lidl and usually get snapped up quickly. If you want one I'd get down there quick, they do get other decent stuff in from time to time, well worth a look-in if you're passing one.

Gotta go past one in a mo. ill have a nose. Cheers

Gotta go past one in a mo. ill have a nose. Cheers

I did pick one of these up from there for storing my fittings (for my future home office), only £20.

They were next to the cameras.

It'll stay that neat for 10 mins :yesnod:

Kudos :clap: I had something similar on my workbench in the garage and that lasted maybe a day before I "struck"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Inspection Camera Bargain? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, Can any plumbers recommend a good, reasonably priced inspection camera for use in waste pipes? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm after an inspection camera, there has been times when I've needed to look down a drain, or check a leak under a shower, or look under...
Replies
Views
Old cottage was renovated 5 years ago, all new pipes underscreeded floor. This year started getting damp on the walls internally however it's an...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need some advice about a soil pipe in 1966ish built ex-mod property. We have suspected but not be able to prove that since some heavy...
Replies
Views
R
Starting at £99, and dropping by £5 periodically until all the promotional stock is sold iSpy digital inspection camera Gotta love your boys toys.
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock