Discuss Ideal icos leaking from sump plate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did look at the system boiler you recommended and saw the pump was inside. The pump is currently in the airing cupboard.

Would it be a lot of work to alter things to put the system boiler in instead? I would rather do that if I can.

I did look at the system boiler you recommended and saw the pump was inside. The pump is currently in the airing cupboard.

Would it be a lot of work to alter things to put the system boiler in instead? I would rather do that if I can.
I would leave it as it is, the only reason I questioned it was because you said you had to fit a pump in the airing cupboard and run a cable. So why do you need to run a cable? It should all already be at the boiler?

cap the f&e and fit a filling loop and prv pipe job done

I would leave it as it is, the only reason I questioned it was because you said you had to fit a pump in the airing cupboard and run a cable. So why do you need to run a cable? It should all already be at the boiler?

Sorry perhaps I worded it wrong, Pump is in the airing cupboard wired to wiring centre, not currently wired to the boiler.

Customer is away on holiday for 2 weeks from today so will have a quote sorted for when they get back.

Sorry perhaps I worded it wrong, Pump is in the airing cupboard wired to wiring centre, not currently wired to the boiler.

Customer is away on holiday for 2 weeks from today so will have a quote sorted for when they get back.
No worries. I would do what I said earlier then mate and steal a live from the timer and put the timer in the A/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal icos leaking from sump plate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
N
Hi All I know I know ... another HE24 LF code problem. Fix is replace boiler ;-) My problem is slightly different to other posts I've been...
Replies
Views
Mikesin
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock