Discuss I have a friend who wants help with spec on NG boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just about to commission it now. Ignore the electrical cable. They are having a new kitchen and utility at the same time and the spur hasn’t been put in yet.

image.jpg

Atag , Intergas ,Valliant , ideal vogue all worth consideration , like the Atag and Intergas as has hardly any plastic components used inside but all will do the job fitted a vogue last week and had some nice features. Cheers kop

Reply to I have a friend who wants help with spec on NG boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I have quite a story and a looking for some advice here. On Thursday during the cold snap our hot water stopped working (in the...
Replies
Views
N
Hi! We're looking for a consult for our 1905 built (renovated in 2010) victorian house for the future of our heating system. The house is 2...
Replies
Views
Hi I wanted some steer from he forum for my set up. 2 storey house now extended on ground and a loft conversion. New plumbing install as of...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock