Search the forum,

Discuss how to seal a weaping copper joint in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

So discovered a leak or weeping joint. Two elbows are attached by a 5cm copper pipe which has the blue residue on it. Also there is an imperceitble leak. The plumber will call out sometime next week so I need a temporary fix.

Whats the best solution?

Sealing putty
Self amalgam tape
Stixall or a polymer adhesive and sealant

If its a weep then this should do it till a permanent repair can be done

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210830-075534.png
    Screenshot_20210830-075534.png
    330.3 KB · Views: 8

Reply to how to seal a weaping copper joint in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock