Discuss How to get trained on megaflo? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesky

Gas Engineer
Dear all,

I am thinking to have a training on the installation of megaflo system. Is this necessary or shall i just read the menual and install it?

Cheers in advance

You are having a joke arent you. Those of us who have done unvented have seen the video showing the damage caused if installed wrong. Potential bomb in the wrong hands.You definitely need to do the course. Also illegal if you dont

Last edited:
hi hydrotherm, thanks for your reply, that is another lad told me on site, he said i need to be qualified to install it, where can i find the training?

cheers

All training centres do it. Look in the back of gas installer magazine and take your pick. Also handy to have if your thinking of doing solar. Good luck buddy.

If you have a problem finding training centre bluesky post your location and there will be someone on here who will be near to you and can recommend a good place. Be careful there are some useless training centres out there.

could defo get you nearer your maker Bluesky , baxi do courses all over the place ,good luck

Approved Megaflo installation training. Is there a centre on here near you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to get trained on megaflo? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock