Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss How many of you have iPhones? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I was wondering how many of you have iPhones as I'm thinking of adding Tapatalk - Online Community at your fingertips! to all our forums so those with iPhones can use the cool iPhone layout and interface to navigate the forums whilst out on the road or whatever.

The tapatalk application for the iphone costs £1.79 and I'm using it on some other forums as a bit of a trial and it's bloody brilliant.

I've installed the system onto all the forums now so those that have purhcased the iPhone app will be able to login using their phone. :)

Last edited:
Downloading it now, will report back on how good/bad this app is.

Well downloaded that quick and here i am posting on the iphone. Of course i could do this without this app, but this a far better layout for the forum using this app rather than Safari.
Hold on a minute, when writing in landscape mode the send button blacks out and i have to turn to portrait to send.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How many of you have iPhones? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm getting a Tado smart heating system (have a gas combi boiler). I don't have TRVs currently, so I need to get a plumber to replace my old...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock