Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water from one tap but none of the others? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Ollie Corbett

We’ve recently installed brand new taps everywhere, including a 3-in-1 boiler tap, new pipes, new boiler in the loft.

Hot water only comes through the bath tap. When the bath tap is turned on, the hot water will then come out all the other taps, but it doesn’t when they’re on their own. Replaced the flow valve but no luck.

Can’t work out what’s going on. Is the boiler faulty?

Reply to Hot water from one tap but none of the others? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had an eco tec plus 836 combi installed as part of an oil to gas conversion. One thing I can’t work out is why the bathroom sink hot...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the...
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock