Discuss hot water coming into cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrplumberman

i,ve just fitted a new toilet.when you flush the loo the boiler fires up.any ideas?
as the guy is going nuts.

Fantastic, have you got a combi boiler and did you connect up the hot feed or is this a wind up..............

yes it,s a combi worcester which is the same as the blokes next door to him.his seems ok though.

If you haven't connected it too hot pipe lol try restricting the flow on the wc, the pressure drop can trigger a flow switch on a combi

Logically, if all the taps are off and he flushes toilet and the boiler comes on you must have connected it to the hot....

This must be a windup

we re piped the bathroom and i think the divertor valve on the boiler is broken

i wish it was a wind up.we,re not getting paid unless its fixed the guy says.can i take him to a small claims court.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hot water coming into cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Tiffel 20-50 boiler will not fire up. Screen shows ambient temp approx 20 degrees with a symbol of a flame. Got the settings just for hot water.
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock