Discuss hope somebody can help I'm fitting a kitchen turned the hot water off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
just get a professional plumber in bud not a hard job if you know what your doing , you could end up flooding your home

In older house very likely feed to HWC will be 3/4" not 22mm. Make sure you have 3/4" compression olives to go with full bore 22mm lever valve. Moving pipe apart to install new fitting could also be problematic as straining pipe against weight of full CWS tank could result in leak at outlet. Work for plumber, or if DIY, drain tank to give plenty of time to sort out unknowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hope somebody can help I'm fitting a kitchen turned the hot water off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Hi There was no shut off valve on the tank feed to the hot water cylinder, and I needed to move a couple of hot water pipes, so I shut off the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Morning, Moved house a few months ago and first issue is having a slight leak on tap in kitchen. Went under sink to turn off water and there are...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock