Discuss Holidays are all sorted! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just googled it. to be fair I'm somewhat shocked!

Who knew bunnies could stand that tall?

Just googled it. to be fair I'm somewhat shocked!

Who knew bunnies could stand that tall?
.....and the way that a rabbit like that can move too makes you think. I had no idea they were double jointed.

I'm not playing this one no more, it'll only go downhill from here then we'll both get our bottoms smacked.

mmmmmmmppphhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the sound of me not rising to the bait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Holidays are all sorted! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I am thinking to set boiler when we are on holiday soon this winter. First, I want to turn off the cylinder (hot water tank) handle...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
S
Hello, So we have a two year old boiler and have cleaned / flushed the system twice recently but not all radiators will heat at the same time...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, I'm hoping someone on here will be able to help me with an issue I'm having at home. We've just returned from a week long holiday and have...
Replies
Views
Laurie1987
L
Hi, We have no hot or cold water upstairs and the toilets don't flush. The condensate pipe on our combi boiler froze yesterday but this was sorted...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock