Search the forum,

Discuss No Water At All Upstairs in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
We have no hot or cold water upstairs and the toilets don't flush.
The condensate pipe on our combi boiler froze yesterday but this was sorted and we have heating upstairs and down, and hot and cold water downstairs.
Plumber couldn't see what was wrong. We're assuming it must be frozen pipes? Extremely cold here.
We've had the heating on all night, but still nothing, not even a drip upstairs.
Any advice would be a great help. Thanks.

Reply to No Water At All Upstairs in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the upstairs taps, I have a combi boiler and no water storage
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft but an unvented cylinder in the upstairs airing cupboard. A gas heat only boiler. Upstairs I have two en suite rooms. One with a shower and one with...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering and showing signs of an air lock. I attached cold mains to a hot tap and left it running for 15 minutes, while opening up each hot tap. They all...
Replies
Views
PLUMBING ADVICE NEEDED Combi boiler in our house, downstairs water seems to be piping hot. Upstairs basin, bath and shower only ever seems to be lukewarm - so much so that no one even wants to bath as it never gets hot enough! Open to suggestions as to what it might be and if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock