Discuss Hi all new plumber on board :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael david

Hi all thought id register on here to see what its all about, am 23 and i currently work for balfour beatty engineering services as commercial plumber / pipefitter

Hello Mike and welcome ...where are you based and where are you working at the moment..regards Turnpin:rolleyes2:

Hiya turnpin am based in the northwest live in liverpool but work all over the uk am currently working on the manchester city football academy we've finished the under pitch heating and rain water harversting, and started the energy centre last week its the first time ive seen 4" copper pipe no use for a pipebender on that job :)

Hiya turnpin am based in the northwest live in liverpool but work all over the uk am currently working on the manchester city football academy we've finished the under pitch heating and rain water harversting, and started the energy centre last week its the first time ive seen 4" copper pipe no use for a pipebender on that job :)
Great to fill your scrap bag though lol this is a great place to exchange or borrow a vast aray of knowledge hope you stick around ...regards Turnpin;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi all new plumber on board :-) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
S
Hi. We have recently bought the ground floor of a Victorian house, about 100 m2. The floors are all laid to very solid floor boards and the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I have bought a new radiator as replacement for old one. After installation by plumber, the new radiator is heating up only to 1/3...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock