Discuss Help required in Hertfordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stoker122

One of my guys has had to take some time off.
I am looking for someone self employed either fully working on their own or improving and able to do a bit.
It will mainly be working with experienced guys, but may include some working alone (pipe work etc).
The jobs I have coming up are:
Boiler changes with power flushing
Bathroom replacements
Full heating and unvented hot water systems
General maintenance.
The work is all in Hertfordshire and you must have transport, tools and CIS.
PM me if interested/available.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help required in Hertfordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
The work required is two-fold: 1) Firstly, to perform a power flush on the 11 radiators contained in a four bedroom detached house. 2) Secondly...
Replies
Views
Back