Discuss heatslave drian down in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't need to drain anything down anyway do you? I usually take pressure off, turn pump valve off plus the other iso's and Bobs your Aunty. Am I missing something?

doh, now he'll know, but as you say simple and sweet and how Id do it

If you come across the later Worcester combis that have the grey plastic Honeywell valves, these sometimes tend to stick and require servicing. You need to take off the head and get the cartridge out, clean and grease it up with heavy graphite or silicone grease then reassemble. Word of warning, be careful not to lose the tiny circlip that holds the piston in as it can go pinging off across the room if you are not careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatslave drian down in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock