Discuss heatslave drian down in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson? You're a chump who would charge more to remove inspect and diognose rather that a simple fix like they want

diagnose, actually and this is what your paid to do ultimately

Lesson? You're a chump who would charge more to remove inspect and diognose rather that a simple fix like they want

No I would find out exactly what the issue was, then I would fix it. Probably at half the cost and in half the time.

Don't need to drain anything down anyway do you? I usually take pressure off, turn pump valve off plus the other iso's and Bobs your Aunty. Am I missing something?

No, don't do it, don't touch that quarter turn pump valve, it'll leak. I guarantee it.

I pull the burner, dump the pressure and drop any excess water out the little nut under the pressure gauge. But it was prob the head anyway, a 002 and a 6 way junction box. Apparently you can only buy the full valve and it's 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatslave drian down in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock