Discuss heatline monza 24kw gas rate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scanny1

Just fitted a heatline monza 24 kw cheap and chearful.Did the gas rate the lower temp gas rate was 31ft3/hr which was bang on .But at full heat i was getting 83ft3/hr which seems high as The gas rate table shown in the instructions states i should be getting 68.4ft3/hr.
Then i looked into the technical data but that shows DHW gas rate full heat 87.7ft3/hr which then would be ok within tolerance .Never had this before installing them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatline monza 24kw gas rate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi apologies of this has been asked before but when you gas rate an appliance and trying to compare to the technical data, do you go off the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Just checking I'm not talking rot. Today I visited a house with a Baxi 228 combi boiler. The technical spec for the DHW output is shown in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back