Discuss Heating systems installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the mains water supply like? Did you upgrade the mains supply? What’s the info 8ng mains pressure and flowrate ?

E6E39319-317D-43FD-AEEB-5AB116C6F69C.png
What’s the mains water supply like? Did you upgrade the mains supply? What’s the info 8ng mains pressure and flowrate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating systems installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot...
Replies
Views
I am looking to replace my existing Vaillant heat-only boiler with a new Vaillant ecotec plus 630 system boiler (30kW). I have a megaflo hot-water...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi all , on a pressurised heating system is it ok to take a flow and return up into the loft and down again to install new radiator also would it...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock