Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Heating problem - funny noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a heating problem/ question. For some reason the system has started to make a load vibration noise a whooshing noise. It seems to be coming from upstairs airing cupboard or loft (pump and 3 port valve located here). Not the boiler. And it only happens when the system first starts up from cold. I bled all the air out last night hoping this was the problem but it did it again today. Any ideas or thoughts. Once it's done it once it does not do it again until the next cold start next day or evening? Thanks in advance

How old is the pump ?

Reply to Heating problem - funny noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Hope somebody can help :) I have a vented HW system with a pressurised Ch system but got bit of a annoying issue, when the hot water...
Replies
Views
I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock