Discuss heater for power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbster3456

is there some type of heater you can buy to heat up the cold water in the power flush machine.
I have a power flush myself but sometimes its not possible to use boiler as heat source.
I have been looking for some type of heater that could plug into the wall and then through the whole in power flush machine

I'm sure I posted on this thread last night ...

I suggested one of those "school" heaters used for coffee/tea. (Obviously after making yourself a brew.)

I'm sure I posted on this thread last night ...

I suggested one of those "school" heaters used for coffee/tea. (Obviously after making yourself a brew.)

lol I actually thought you were joking when you posted that on the other thread

LOL - I was thinking earlier today that it might be a helpful touch when replacing someone's hot water cylinder and they're going to be without hot water overnight.

The combimag will fit any powerflush machine. It has std 3/4" male connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heater for power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock