Discuss Have I blown the PCB board? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at page 36. Near where you can see the red wires. It may be on the other side of the board. It’s 3.15A slow blow / time delay.

Ah, there are two boards for this model, image on the manual is the other one to mine. The wiring diagram on the boiler references 2 internal fuses, they must be inside the 2 Black cyclinders on my image just below the switch (they look like capacitors). It has a note.... Internal Fuse not to be changed by user. Do you think these are non replaceable fuses? That would seem odd!

I would have thought if you couldn’t replace they would not be shown as spare part. Do you have the GC no for your Powermax. And a picture of the fascia front.

Ah, yes. It has a note.... Internal Fuse not to be changed by user.
I would have thought if you couldn’t replace they would not be shown as spare part. Do you have the GC no for your Powermax. And a picture of the fascia front.

Attached.

5BB9670A-2564-48C3-8581-8D998830EADF.jpeg

A15D9E91-C58F-47B1-BABD-43B09856F612.jpeg

Well I can see the fuses on that board, but I'll leave it to the onsite GSR to sort it as there may be other issues.

Well I can see the fuses on that board, but I'll leave it to the onsite GSR to sort it as there may be other issues.[/QUOT

Ha ha... the competent?! Yes, at cocking up and then asking for help? I’ll just stick to my painting in future.

The manual references ‘not to be changed by user’ I’m know thinking that means the home ‘user’, as you have to take the board off to access them. Hopefully it’s as straight forward as that, and by 10 I can have a warm shower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Have I blown the PCB board? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
C
Hello all, Like most people, I've gone to turn on my central heating after 6 months of it being off and, surprise surprise, it doesn't work. I'm...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
C
Ive moved into a house with a worcester greenstar 35 HE plus boiler in the garage. The TR2 thermostat controller is hanging loose on the wall in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock