Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss have a guess in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
little game for the ukpf know it alls

picked this item up today to solve a issue i have

but what is it and what do you think it does?

the ones with a correct answer gets a chufty badge

Attachments

• 20130610_180942_resized.jpg
    20130610_180942_resized.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 110
Some sort of template or guide?

Doesn't look like it attaches to anything as there's no central holes?!

Internal to a syphon - a flush decelerator?

Thats the one ray flow restrictor goes in where the flush cone is , had complaints of water splashing over on a doc m pack wc. Never had an issue with one before and they ent me this in the post for ÂŁ1.50 !! waited about 2 weeks for it as well could of made one myself if i knew it would look like that!!

I was thinking it was about four inches diameter, a 50p coin would have been a welcome addition but a good game. :winkiss:

Thats the one ray flow restrictor goes in where the flush cone is , had complaints of water splashing over on a doc m pack wc. Never had an issue with one before and they ent me this in the post for ÂŁ1.50 !! waited about 2 weeks for it as well could of made one myself if i knew it would look like that!!

Half right. I vaguely remember seeing one years ago, but for some reason I thought it fitted in the syphon rather than in the flushpipe cone - probably just my faulty memory.

Not exactly a fast moving product line! :)

Of course I knew what it was and it would have been unfair not to let you all have a go I`ve fitted thousands of these:nono:regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to have a guess in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a noisy cistern that appears to be leaking into the pan a little but also making a very frustrating water noise from inside, I have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock