Search the forum,

Discuss Hard Times! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Resolute

Times are hard for plumbers, I had to take a job refitting Ronnie Corbett's bathroom.I never thought I'd sink that low.

A pipe burst in a doctor’s house so he calls a plumber. The plumber arrives, unpacks his tools, fixes the leak then hands the doctor a bill for £400. The doctor exclaims, ‘This is ridiculous! I don’t even make that much as a doctor!’ The plumber replies, ‘Neither did I when I was a doctor.’

Plumber goes to doctor and receives bill for £400. "£400!!!?" "Yes", replies the doctor, "£1 for the bandage and £399 for knowing what to do."

Doctor calls in plumber and receives bill for £400. "£400!!!?" "Yes, replies the plumber, £1 for the parts and £99 for the labour and £300 for the QMS administration procedure."

Your's was much better though, Ecowarm!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hard Times! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock