Discuss Happy Sunday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Cuddled up on the sofa with the kids watching polar express and eating my body weight in haribo sweets. Happy days.

hope you've all had a good one.

Slight heavy head after yesterday.

Washed the van, made a chilli for later and now cleaning my fish tank.

Pressure tested a big 6 bed new build. Air was good to 10 bar. Water was good to 8 bar and then drained and pumped up again and then a 22mm elbow blew off. Glad I repressurised now, was thinking lets get home its sunday
after the first one. Happy Sunday!!

Waiting to put the skid lids to bed then smash into a beef and chorizo stew that's been in the slow cook all day......question is mash or boiled tats????

To add to my first post, just turned the American Football on so the day just gets better.

Mrs Croppie makes him sleep in it. Keeps the smells contained...

Was definately required last night, Chicken tikka dhansak with sag aloo and tarka dhal with a peshwari naan.

Coupled with all the beer I was more than a little fragrant......

just answered the phone to "seen your ad, do you know anything about Stanley Ranges as BG have cut mine off on Wednesday?"

answered "Yes. lots call me Monday to Friday 9-5 goodnight".

I hate the general public, no bloody manners nowadays, not as if it is an emergency, afterall he was cut off on Wednesday, wonder if he will call back :)

Watching fireman Sam movie now with 2 yr old son. Not exactly a classic but keeping him entertained. Was out earlier on bikes, well 9am, yer man was up at 6am, feeding ducks. Good fun just stop him diving I after them.
no hangover at all which is nice for a change on Sunday morn.

Got up at 5am, allotment at 6am, let chickens out, 7am left Coventry for M6 toward Brum, greetings cars wholesaler at 7am until 12.20pm, back in Coventry 1'sh dropped some cards off at home for pricing up, 1.20 Mother-in- Laws for Sunday dinner, back to shop to drop off the rest of the greetings cards.home for 3pm, cup of coffee, back up the allotment cleaned out chicken coops, fed and put chickens to bed, back home,priced up greetings cards, cheese and salad tea, suffered the Xfactor on catch-up, now on here and going for a bath at 7pm. Back to Birmingham tomorrow to pick up 57 boxes of Acetates as no room in car today:-(

In what is becoming a ritual. Played last post at our remembrace service then onto pub one for a few fragrant beers. Then to pub two for more beer, excellent Sunday lunch and live blue grass music. Planning an early night and round two with aquapanel in the morning.

Last night we watched Godzilla , not my choice my 15 year olds but I've gotta say it was pretty darn good,,,, quiet morning as was down watching the local armistice parade, then working from 2 till half an hour ago, we're having Chinese tonight and hank marvin, the feets gettin put up big style tonight,

Got up at 5am, allotment at 6am, let chickens out, 7am left Coventry for M6 toward Brum, greetings cars wholesaler at 7am until 12.20pm, back in Coventry 1'sh dropped some cards off at home for pricing up, 1.20 Mother-in- Laws for Sunday dinner, back to shop to drop off the rest of the greetings cards.home for 3pm, cup of coffee, back up the allotment cleaned out chicken coops, fed and put chickens to bed, back home,priced up greetings cards, cheese and salad tea, suffered the Xfactor on catch-up, now on here and going for a bath at 7pm. Back to Birmingham tomorrow to pick up 57 boxes of Acetates as no room in car today:-(
Jaysus wet drip yer a busy man

In what is becoming a ritual. Played last post at our remembrace service then onto pub one for a few fragrant beers. Then to pub two for more beer, excellent Sunday lunch and live blue grass music. Planning an early night and round two with aquapanel in the morning.

Who did you serve with erpkid? Always sends shivers down my spine that!

Who did you serve with erpkid? Always sends shivers down my spine that!

Hi CH4 didn't serve but was in a brass band briefly as a kid. I shake like a leaf throughout but compared to what they did it is nothing. I have done it for the last 11 years. In 2003 I lost my Mum. That was the first year I did it and it was awful. Messed it up with stage fright and dry mouth. Thought they won't want me to do it again but we live in a small community and they were all very supportive and so will continue as long as I am able.

Went to change a shower this morning as ran out of time yesterday then dropped off estimate and got paid for the bathroom finished at 6 last night. Watched the grand prix qualifying whilst eating a sandwich, then dumped all the crap out of the van, tidied it up and loaded up ready for tomorrow morning. Put chicken in the oven and prepped the veg. Watched grand prix and polished off my chicken dinner with a couple of strongbows.

Hi CH4 didn't serve but was in a brass band briefly as a kid. I shake like a leaf throughout but compared to what they did it is nothing. I have done it for the last 11 years. In 2003 I lost my Mum. That was the first year I did it and it was awful. Messed it up with stage fright and dry mouth. Thought they won't want me to do it again but we live in a small community and they were all very supportive and so will continue as long as I am able.

Well done mate, I couldn't do it and it really is a very emotional sound.

Was definately required last night, Chicken tikka dhansak with sag aloo and tarka dhal with a peshwari naan.

Coupled with all the beer I was more than a little fragrant......

Haha me too. Had daal last night and still trumping like a good 'un! :)

Ive had the day to my self as wife and daughter were at a cake competion in birmingham ,few phone calls to customers one was highly entertaining she originally wanted the bathroom done in two weeks this is the middle weekend and she was amazed i was worried as the tiles hadnt turned up "oh she said i didnt think you would need them this week ive not even looked yet"
then overals on and out to service the camper, oil, air ,pollen and fuel filters cleaned around under the bonnet then nice salmon and vegetable stir fry for tea
and to cap of a nice day my daughter got a cert of merit for her cakes not bad for her first attempt she only just missed a bronze
www.************/thecakebarne

Ive had the day to my self as wife and daughter were at a cake competion in birmingham ,few phone calls to customers one was highly entertaining she originally wanted the bathroom done in two weeks this is the middle weekend and she was amazed i was worried as the tiles hadnt turned up "oh she said i didnt think you would need them this week ive not even looked yet"
then overals on and out to service the camper, oil, air ,pollen and fuel filters cleaned around under the bonnet then nice salmon and vegetable stir fry for tea
and to cap of a nice day my daughter got a cert of merit for her cakes not bad for her first attempt she only just missed a bronze
www.************/thecakebarne

Had a gander on facebook link Steve, and nice decor too.
We've got an egg free only cake shop opening across the road from us in Coventry.

Its 12.30am and just got back from Laaandan watching Billy Idol at Hammersmith. cracking night was had by all and we were not the oldest ones there........by a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Sunday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, we've had our central heating system put back into the ground after all the pipework being in the attic. I don't know anything about plumbing...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock