Discuss Halstead ace combi HE 24 or 30 - no central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hot water seems fine but central heating not working. When heating turned on, C is displayed (but without .) and no sound of boiler attempting to light. No problem with hot water.

Any thoughts v welcome
thanks

Hot water seems fine but central heating not working. When heating turned on, C is displayed (but without .) and no sound of boiler attempting to light. No problem with hot water.

Any thoughts v welcome
thanks
not a diy job, check pressure on ch side outside chance it’s down but enough to get Dom hot going .
How old is this lovely peice of engineering ? Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Halstead ace combi HE 24 or 30 - no central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock