Discuss Greetings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul Clarke

Hi Guys,

Just a brief intro, I'm Paul from Wallington have been working with a friend doing full bathroom fits for around 6 months following a career change.

Due to work and time contraints my mate can no longer keep me on so anyone out there looking for a trainee/ apprentice in the London that's not totally useless :D drop me a line.

Great site, cheers
Paul :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greetings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Evening everyone Probably going to get slaughtered for this but it's worth asking. Nothin' ventured nothin' gained and all that. So as the title...
Replies
Views
A
Good Evening All I'm Andy, I'm from a small town near Bath, Somerset and I would like to become a plumber! I have spent the past 12 years in...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
A
Hi all, After working 17 years in retail (I'm 34 now), I think it's time for a career change. I earn decent money, but have zero job...
Replies
Views
Andrewm1981
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock