Discuss Greenstar 37 cdi keeps turning itself off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goodchild13

Just over one year ago I spent £2,500 on new boiler,rads and fitting. The bugger still don't work!!

Boiler kept turning itself to off so digital rm stat was replaced by WB about 6mths ago and now it has started doing it again!!

The digital rm stat is in a good place, has been seen by two plumbers and a Worcester bosch plumber.

Also is it normal to be bleeding the two rads at the top of the house approx every two weeks? Just a small amount of air.

would appriciate any ideas, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greenstar 37 cdi keeps turning itself off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
All. I hope you can help. I have an Intergas HRE 30 SB boiler (plus tank) which is driving a combination of (downstairs) UFH plus (upstairs)...
Replies
Views
Hi. This UFH system is in my mil's bungalow purchased earlier this year. It has 9 zones, is run from a WB 37CDi combi, and uses Wavin actuators...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an oil worcester bosch greenstar heatslave ii combi boiler. It's about 5 years old. The problem I have is when the thermostat calls for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock