Discuss Good service from Kane in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrotherm

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I dropped my analyser into Kane at Welwyn Garden City for calibration last thursday and it was returned by post on tuesday morning. New batteries and calibration £100.80. I reckon thats good service and something to keep in mind when buying a new analyser.

That's my hometown mate, there's a veissman training centre just opened there too

Just bought a 455.........just remember to take it into the house at night as the freezing nights in winter will damage the sensors.

I've an Anton and I had mine calibrated and sensors changed while I waited, took one hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good service from Kane in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi . Just had my Kane 455 back after 5th year service. Friday used it to check a repaired old oil heatslave combi. Repair did not alter combustion...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock