Discuss glow worm easicom 24 boiler timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vytukas009

hello. i got problem with timer. i broken plastic part for switching on or off. i need to change time. maybe somebody know can i use 0020095196 (number of timer) its good for my easicom boiler? thank you

If I recall correctly you will need to remove the cover of the boiler in order to replace this. As such you will need a gas safe engineer to make this repair for you

Screenshot_20161111-113649.jpg i

i dont need engineer for this :) it got 2 screws and 3 wires to conect this timer

Do you have to take off the main cover to access the back of the clock and the screws

i take off alredy this small plastic cover of clock. i can se microchip and two screws and 3 wires. so i need to get new clock for changing

You are missing my point if you have to take off the main metal cover of the boiler in order to release the cover for the clock then you need a gas engineer to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glow worm easicom 24 boiler timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
The flue for a glow worm micron 30ff is apparently obsolete but there must be other flues that would fit it surely, it's just a standard 100mm...
Replies
Views
P
Does anyone know where I can find the decibel rating for the British Gas 330+ boiler? I'm looking to get it replaced and wanted to compare it...
Replies
Views
A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
Hi all We have a Glow Worm combi Ultracom 38cxi boiler fitted in our house, which has been running really well for the past 10 years. Recently we...
Replies
Views
Back