Discuss Glow worm Betacom 24C Flame Failure Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jayk9001

Hi All,

Been through the older posts but not found what I hoped for.

Been out to Betacom 24C with a flame failure fault.

Disconnected condensate sensor (condensate is clear
Changed ionisation probe
Changed main PCB board
Checked earthing

Still no joy. Still shows flame failure fault.

Any ideas? Please don't suggest I change the boiler, all faults are solvable. Technical don't know what else to suggest

Cheers

are you gas safe? if so get your posts up to ten and send a pm to gas man or redsaw with your details to gain admittance to the private gas forum where gas matters are discussed out of public view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm Betacom 24C Flame Failure Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock