Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss George , Bulgarian plumbing in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small place in Bulgaria. There is no inside toilet but the agency we used are fitting a toilet and drain pipe to the outside and a new waste water tank. When we go out there I need to fit a shower sink etc and I have not got a clue about BG plumbing . I've seen they use 25mm? Plastic pipe and they use a heat iron to make male female ends and I think they push them together while still hot and form a water tight joint. Thats all I know.
Questions,,
What is the width of a shower waste pipe ?
Whay is the width of a sink waste pipe ?
How do they convert plastic pipes onto metal braided hoses ?
Can we bring a shower enclosure from the UK and find a waste fitting that will fit our shower base hole ?
The drain pipe down to the waste tank will run along the side of the house so when I knock a hole through for the new shower sink etc how do you connect a smaller shower drain pipe into the new large drain pipe that the BG agency is installing ?
I'm not a trained plumber ( obviously lol ) but I,m a quick learner ,, Hope my questions make sense and we thank anyone that can help us get started, cheers George & Debbie Scotland.

Reactions: Lou
Same stuff as aquatherm in the uk fusion welded

I believe all there waste is pushfit so easy enough to run as for sizes should be easy to tell by what’s available etc

Yes I bet there’s a valve adapter

Male irons or valves probably

I wouldn’t best to buy all the kit over there

Ask them to install a point for you for the toilet and one for the shower and basin

I think there are a few ex pats in bulgaria on the forum. Have you spoken to any?

Reply to George , Bulgarian plumbing in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock