Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safe frozen fee's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puddle

It has been confirmed Gas Safe are freezing fee's for another year ,making it now four years since the last fee increase,which in real terms means membership fee's have declined,year on year,:icon7:if you take into account inflation

Sole traders face the same fee of £175 or £ 155 if re-newed on line,any additional members on reg also remains £53 + dreaded

:icon7:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind inflation, they should take into account the decline in our earnings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe frozen fee's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Catherine Dick was prosecuted by Halton Borough Council Trading Standards. The 33-year-old from Clayton Crescent in Runcorn, pleaded guilty to two offences of making false claims when she appeared at Chester Crown Court. Dick, trading as ACN Heating and Plumbing Services of Clayton Crescent...
Replies
Views
Hi there looking for some advice or direction on what to do. I have seen this on internet Its a gas safe course but im not sure if its legitimate. I am 21 years helping family business and have now decided wanting to do something practical.
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hi Guys - sorry but this is going to be a long post! Recently had some work done in my house to move a boiler, clean cold water tank and pressurize central heating system - this was done by a gas safe registered engineer. Another plumber has come over to do other work in the house and he has...
Replies
Views
I was just wondering whether anyone could help me out that has recently completed or is currently completing their gas safe portfolio. I’m on my 3rd year of apprenticeship and have started my gas in the October just gone, I work on new build homes so I find it difficult to gather photos as I’m...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I was talking to John this weekend and he told me from next year he’s putting the gas safe registration prices up. For instance for, non web registrations is going to be £280, paper registrations uses up more man hours. The main registrations for new gas safe applicants will be £420 for 1...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock