Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safe Costs Are Going Up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

C

Chicken Feed

Hi, I was talking to John this weekend and he told me from next year he’s putting the gas safe registration prices up. For instance for, non web registrations is going to be £280, paper registrations uses up more man hours. The main registrations for new gas safe applicants will be £420 for 1 year. Not got any news yet on the dates though.

Hi, I was talking to John this weekend and he told me from next year he’s putting the gas safe registration prices up. For instance for, non web registrations is going to be £280, paper registrations uses up more man hours. The main registrations for new gas safe applicants will be £420 for 1 year. Not got any news yet on the dates though.

Whos john ?

Gassafe , the registered name, is owned by the HSE.

The register has to date been maintained by Capita, who have just been awarded a new 5 year contract.

I've Googled Gassafe /Capita and John doesn't get a mention..
Maybe because Capita is publicly owned.

Edit , it's Jon (Lewis [no not the shops] not John).

I think I'll stage a protest at the alledged price increases and not renew in 3 weeks when mine runs out.
(Don't tell them I've just retired, Pike)

Last edited:
Gassafe , the registered name, is owned by the HSE.

The register has to date been maintained by Capita, who have just been awarded a new 5 year contract.

I've Googled Gassafe, and John doesn't get a mention..
That’s who get the information from gas safe. Gas safe have to maintain their own database.

Your using a different IP address to your own / host one

IMG_3907.PNG

Reply to Gas Safe Costs Are Going Up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock