Discuss Gas Safe frozen fee's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puddle

It has been confirmed Gas Safe are freezing fee's for another year ,making it now four years since the last fee increase,which in real terms means membership fee's have declined,year on year,:icon7:if you take into account inflation

Sole traders face the same fee of £175 or £ 155 if re-newed on line,any additional members on reg also remains £53 + dreaded

:icon7:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind inflation, they should take into account the decline in our earnings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe frozen fee's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Catherine Dick was prosecuted by Halton Borough Council Trading Standards. The 33-year-old from Clayton Crescent in Runcorn, pleaded guilty to...
Replies
Views
Just got my gas qualifications through from college, didn't waste no time got straight onto gas safe website to sign up. Soon as i enter my...
Replies
Views
J
Hello Can you guys in the know please help me out to put my mind at ease? Im a private tenant and I have just checked my historical gas safety...
Replies
Views
W
Hi We recently had a gas safe inspection done on our rented property and the GSR did not issue a certificate stating that he would have to fail...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Never knew that if you join up to baxi works they pay your Gas safe notification fees, give you points towards jackets tools boilers etc.. and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock