Discuss gas safe card lanyard in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave my card at home in a safe place so i know where it is, no one has ever asked to see it yet so the old advertising campaign seems to be working as well as expected:D:D

If you have acard on a lanyard, the custards will only think your a charity collector or someone flogging expensive tea towells door to door and wont let you in:eek:

when it arrived got 2 x gas safe logos,i pin badge and the lanyard,not bad for 3 quid,the seller said this was for the delay due to volcano problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas safe card lanyard in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I passed my domestic gas assements before Xmas ( CCN1, CPA, CENWATand got my certificate from Bpec today telling me I’m now on the gas safe...
Replies
Views
My step mother has had several quotes for a boiler replacement. The first one was from Homeserve as she had boiler insurance. This quote is a...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hi Guys - sorry but this is going to be a long post! Recently had some work done in my house to move a boiler, clean cold water tank and...
Replies
Views
Is this check just to turn on the hot water tap in the bathroom, keep the water running for a few minutes in order to see that the boiler is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm after some help with something that maybe fairly obvious. Boring stuff to do with the gas safety register website. I have a client who...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock