Discuss gas pipe volume in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
pi= 3.142 .......Radius/squared x length. Useful charts in any gas study notes or books or the ACS assessments.

Although he asked about pipe volume, I bet he's on about IV/PV stuff and flow rates, but if he doesn't come back we will never know haha

Calculating the volume of a cylinder/tube used to be taught in primary school. I wonder if it still is?

I'm guessing leakylea's question involves something that us amateurs aren't supposed to know!

I wonder if he knows how to work out how long it takes 3 men to fill a 6 foot bath with only 1 tap if it takes 2 men 3 days to dig a hole 4 foot deep?

But why would DIY want to know volume? We all know in DIY land a 15mm supply is fine for any appliance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas pipe volume in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back