Discuss gas pipe volume in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
pi= 3.142 .......Radius/squared x length. Useful charts in any gas study notes or books or the ACS assessments.

Although he asked about pipe volume, I bet he's on about IV/PV stuff and flow rates, but if he doesn't come back we will never know haha

Calculating the volume of a cylinder/tube used to be taught in primary school. I wonder if it still is?

I'm guessing leakylea's question involves something that us amateurs aren't supposed to know!

I wonder if he knows how to work out how long it takes 3 men to fill a 6 foot bath with only 1 tap if it takes 2 men 3 days to dig a hole 4 foot deep?

But why would DIY want to know volume? We all know in DIY land a 15mm supply is fine for any appliance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas pipe volume in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
During an install of new boiler ('old' boiler died after 11-12 years) the system was "drained" but I guess maybe 90% of water was left in the...
Replies
Views
I'm removing a Trevi CTV but struggling removing the volume control handle. The temperature control knob is removed but I can't see how to remove...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock