Discuss Gas Books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1993

Alright lads im looking for the best gas books to keep in the van just to refer back to if i need too. I currently have a BPEC gas folder which i was given a few years back when i was sitting my exams, only problem is thats in a file and its fallen apart and ive lost half the pages.

I was looking at the Corgi ones but i was wondering if anyone found anything better.

Im sure there was a thread on this not so long ago, I think most posts praised the Niceic version as most up to date. Try searching for the thread.

Viper book dose it for me £50 for subscription then its only £50 for the book you can download the whole book to your phone/tablet with the subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I was previously a member of this forum about 7 years back but lost my login details so started again! I moved abroad and packed in the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I just completed the BPEC water regs course and boy do I find it useless. Perhaps course is not the right term as I had about 1 hr of presentation...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Back