Search the forum,

Discuss French manifold system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

punter

Hi
Anybody got any experience of the 'manifold' system as used in France? Mainly wondering if you can buy them with a mixture of different fittings ie for 12mm for toilet, 14mm for sink, 18mm bath, etc
Looks much easier to add and maintain than the 'spaghetti pipes' we end up with over here lol
Thanks

Are you in the UK looking for something similar or in France ?

Are you in the UK looking for something similar or in France ?
Currently in UK but looking at buying in France that needs ALL plumbing doing
I'm not a plumber but a keen amateur :tounge_smile:

just buy the biggest size you need and reduce the others im not sure how legal diy plumbing is in france

just buy the biggest size you need and reduce the others im not sure how legal diy plumbing is in france
Thanks for reply Steve. Don't think things are as bad in France as some seem to make out. Plumbing doesn't get inspected but a Consuel bloke needs to check the electrics. They don't allow 'ring circuits' so you might end up with 30 fuses in your consumer unit rather than 10 but it's a lot easier to troubleshoot..
Anyway I digress, i quite like the look of the plumbing stuff, see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=accaq0SKwtU
even a muppet like me could handle that :teeth_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to French manifold system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom floor when the cold feed for the loo turned off/ same with the washing machine. So I turned off the mains water supply. Opened the highest tap first...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock