Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss French manifold system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

punter

Hi
Anybody got any experience of the 'manifold' system as used in France? Mainly wondering if you can buy them with a mixture of different fittings ie for 12mm for toilet, 14mm for sink, 18mm bath, etc
Looks much easier to add and maintain than the 'spaghetti pipes' we end up with over here lol
Thanks

Are you in the UK looking for something similar or in France ?

Are you in the UK looking for something similar or in France ?
Currently in UK but looking at buying in France that needs ALL plumbing doing
I'm not a plumber but a keen amateur :tounge_smile:

just buy the biggest size you need and reduce the others im not sure how legal diy plumbing is in france

just buy the biggest size you need and reduce the others im not sure how legal diy plumbing is in france
Thanks for reply Steve. Don't think things are as bad in France as some seem to make out. Plumbing doesn't get inspected but a Consuel bloke needs to check the electrics. They don't allow 'ring circuits' so you might end up with 30 fuses in your consumer unit rather than 10 but it's a lot easier to troubleshoot..
Anyway I digress, i quite like the look of the plumbing stuff, see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=accaq0SKwtU
even a muppet like me could handle that :teeth_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to French manifold system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock