Search the forum,

Discuss free business banking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom609

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi all
I am looking into changing my business bank, I have been with them now for 20 years and hopefully one of the sages who are on here might enlighten me I am looking for free banking and don't need an overdraught facility.
Over to you guy's

coop and join fsb to get their best free deal, looked into it all but never got around to moving as I managed to kill my overdraught and arent getting stupid barclays charges at present.

Co-op free for 1st 18 months. After that they charge you but as lame says if you join FSB (ÂŁ150/year) you get free banking. FSB can be quite useful as they have discounts on various things as well as free legal and tax advice. Also if you get tax investigation, they will represent you FOC.

Thanks for the replies guys need to look into it further

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to free business banking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably no need for me to needlessly heat hot water. My intention was to turn the boiler off along with the mains water when going away. Now, I have heard...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock