Discuss Fixing basin to unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

piersuk

Hi - Great forum.

I have a basin which i'm fitting into a vanity unit. The unit is shaped to the basin which drops in. It's not a basin which fits into a worktop style, the basin is the same size as the unit.

Like : Removed

How do I fix the basin to the vanity unit? A bead of slicon around the frame of the unit? There are no fixings.

Thanks
Piers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fixing basin to unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a vanity basin and concealed cistern toilet to install. In place if a wall hung basin and toilet in a down stairs cloak room. The only...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had a Macdee Wirquin Neo Air zero leak trap fitted in a sink vanity unit in April this year. Today it has started making a noise which...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock