Search the forum,

Discuss Firms to Avoid working for in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
DAW CONTRACTS in Glasgow, avoid like the plague!!

just told them to ram their job, they are a signs company thats jumped on the eco deal bandwagon and couldnt run a bath never mind organise a **** up in a brewery!!

luckily I have another contract to go to, but if anyone in Glasgow is looking for contracting work avoid at all costs!

feel free to name and shame any other muppets

Down our way, that pretty much have most the social stuff tied up.

Mountjoy is another one to avoid.

DAW CONTRACTS in Glasgow, avoid like the plague!!

just told them to ram their job, they are a signs company thats jumped on the eco deal bandwagon and couldnt run a bath never mind organise a **** up in a brewery!!

luckily I have another contract to go to, but if anyone in Glasgow is looking for contracting work avoid at all costs!

feel free to name and shame any other muppets

jeezo, that's not ideal, but at least you have learned early and have other work,

Never heard of them ! where have they sprang up from ? they on this Eco thing too ? or just doing council work.

I think they used to be Kinetics. Before that Clenmays

Seem to change names every five years or so

They bought pch contract off carillion , gone in to cheap from the off and screwing all the subs over and none to chippa with the guys on the books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Firms to Avoid working for in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Try again in the Arms lol!! I seem to stumble across these idiots every couple of years without fail. I wish my nutter detector was a bit better. He said before hand he would be getting a loan to pay for the installation and I should have realised then he would try absolutely anything to knock...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Hi guys this topic has probably been done but ive got to get your views, Last week on my dinner break i had to nip to a friends flat which is owned by a large housing association and during my visit an engineer arrived for the boilers annual service, ( obviously they have maintenance contract...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and iambic pentameter: Vote for your favourite and here we go again Go vote, young man!
Replies
Views
Masood
M
M
Good morning folks I am writing to you regarding the possibility of working alongside a qualifed plumber as an intermediate experienced trainee with either a plumbing and heating sole trader or small plumbing and heating firm and would like to present myself here briefly: My name is Martyn...
Replies
Views
Marty32
M
S
Hi Everyone, My name is Sam & i live in bristol. I am looking for work as a trainee/apprentice or just a general labour for a plumber. I'll willing to shadow a plumber on weekends for free. I'm not hoping to get paid but just to learn some good hard knowledge and hands on experience! A full...
Replies
Views
samlol
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock