Discuss Firms to Avoid working for in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
DAW CONTRACTS in Glasgow, avoid like the plague!!

just told them to ram their job, they are a signs company thats jumped on the eco deal bandwagon and couldnt run a bath never mind organise a **** up in a brewery!!

luckily I have another contract to go to, but if anyone in Glasgow is looking for contracting work avoid at all costs!

feel free to name and shame any other muppets

Down our way, that pretty much have most the social stuff tied up.

Mountjoy is another one to avoid.

DAW CONTRACTS in Glasgow, avoid like the plague!!

just told them to ram their job, they are a signs company thats jumped on the eco deal bandwagon and couldnt run a bath never mind organise a **** up in a brewery!!

luckily I have another contract to go to, but if anyone in Glasgow is looking for contracting work avoid at all costs!

feel free to name and shame any other muppets

jeezo, that's not ideal, but at least you have learned early and have other work,

Never heard of them ! where have they sprang up from ? they on this Eco thing too ? or just doing council work.

I think they used to be Kinetics. Before that Clenmays

Seem to change names every five years or so

They bought pch contract off carillion , gone in to cheap from the off and screwing all the subs over and none to chippa with the guys on the books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Firms to Avoid working for in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock