Discuss FGA Compulsory From 1st April 2014 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumberShooter

Ive phoned GSR now but still closed but ive wonder is this include Gas Fires And Cooker, before i buy another kit for bloody Anton. Thanks

have a read of tb 143 in the march gas safe and all will become clear, its about boilers and new installations

Ok some may complain about gas safe but the website is very good, there are technical updates and it's something I think more people should log into and use more regularly

you can impress your inspector by printing off the current tbs, they like that.

this has been in almost every trade mag every other month for the last 18 months, how can somebody in the trade not understand it by now?

Its all about boilers. How else can you safely install or service or safety check the modern day boilers with out a combustion check.

well he hasnt proved he is gas safe, so croppies question can be what page of this months mag is tb143 on? :)

I don't read the technical bulletins. But I though this was already the case. Must have been put back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FGA Compulsory From 1st April 2014 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Now sorted... don’t bother reading this stupid long post. Hi, I’ve got a bit of a head scratcher here and wondered what you guys would make of...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all, I've read quite a few posts on here that have helped me try and diagnose the issue I'm having with our boiler, so thanks for that! But...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock