Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli Modena 80E with no thermostat... wtf? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swissheavy

Just moved into a house that has no timer or thermostat control. Quite unbelievable!? Some of the radiators around the house do have thermostats but some don't. A time clock can be retrofitted to this boiler but it's had 6 years use already. Is there a way to fit an electronic pad nearby so that when I change the boiler, I don't have to add a pad as well?

Also, any good plumbers in Birmingham well known on here?

Josh

Any programmable stat can be retrofitted, but start saving now as any ferolli over 6 years old is past its sell by date!

Yeah I believe the timeclock can be retrofitted into the unit, but rather don't want to pay for the one that fits into the actual boiler unit.

As this is my first house, how much would it cost for a good, new boiler to be bought and fitted roughly? Fortunately, saved up a slush fund for such issues if they come up!

Also, still looking for a reputable plumber in (Harborne) Birmingham.

The hot water circuit on this boiler is very simple.
The cold mains flows through the flow meter,up into the heat exchanger then out to the taps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli Modena 80E with no thermostat... wtf? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock