Discuss ferroli boiler big problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peter73

been to a ferroli he 26 today the boiler was fitted 2months ago and the heat exchanger looks likes its melted can anyone help

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably no water in it, over heated the boiler, causing the exchanger to melt. For this to happen a number of safety devices have had to have been removed. I have seen flaws in casting before, causing them to split slightly.

pressure ok at boiler heating working and hot water all looked normal they said boiler was making noise thats all

no old lady looked like she was done over she said she paid for worcester and he said it was better lol

will do but what would cause this thanks
a bypassed lwp,a pcb gone mental,a cracked/warped ,defective burner,fga settings trough the roof and a high limit stat bypassed,insulation panels falling onto the heat exchanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ferroli boiler big problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock