Currently reading:
Ferroli 701 problems

Discuss Ferroli 701 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MITCH125

I have recently had a new gas valve and fan fitted to my boiler. However i have noticed that it now works ok but after being on for a few minutes it only stays on for about 15 seconds. It then goes off for about ten and then comes back on. It does this throughout the programme. It seems to be working very hard and i'm sure it's not right

mitch125

maybe the gas pressures have not been set correctly when gas valve replaced,sounds like you have no low flame,or low flame setting set to high
IMHO

The flame is very high and after a couple of seconds it sounds like a kettle is starting to boil. I don't know if i've put that very well but it is as if it's too hot in there, if thats possible

The flame is very high and after a couple of seconds it sounds like a kettle is starting to boil. I don't know if i've put that very well but it is as if it's too hot in there, if thats possible

should not do this on hot water mode if pump is faulty please clarify

Hello All.

I have just had the bolier in hot water mode, it stays alight whilst the hot tap is running giving me hot water. It does the same when it is in heating timed and hot water and also heating on and hot water. It's the heating that stays on for a few seconds then cuts out and then repeats this. This happens when its on timed heating and heating continuous. I know I will have to call out a plumber or central heating engineer if there is something in the chamber that needs fixing but is there anything I can look at as a DIY'er before I call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli 701 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock