Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Fernox Leak sealer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

novicegas

Gas Engineer
Hi all, Just out of interest how does the leak sealer work, and why and how does it not seal the air pressure relief?

Ummmmmm that's a really good question dam it got me thinking now :(

It reacts with atmospheric pressure. When it's circulating and detects a small leak with air present, then it reacts with the air to form a membrane to seal the leak. It only seals small leaks. Larger leaks need you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fernox Leak sealer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hello. New here. I dont know nothing about boilers or plumbing. Just wondering any idea of cost or what the issue is. 15y old boiler, never had...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have taken out the heat exchanger because a tiny leak was found around the red gasket at the top of the heat exchanger of a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hi, i hope somebody can help me, i seem to have a leak from my GreeStar 30si boiler, it looks like it coming from the Siphon container, from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock