Discuss Fernox F1 inhibitor and Fernox F3 cleaner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khill

I have for sale surplus to requirements 15 Fernox F1's and 44 Fernox F3's all un-opened
Collection only from Rugeley Staffordshire due to the weight.

£80 ono

PM me for details

lol.....I brought a power flusher last year off ebay and these
came with it. Good deal for someone

I've posted sentinel before, wasn't to expensive by parcel force. I'd be interested in the f1 if you would post.

I will post at buyers cost but would prefer this to go as a job lot
as my garage/shed is starting to look like an over spill of pts

Offers still there anyway, I think 10 sentinels used to cost me £11 through parcel force as it's under 20kg. They are a litre so I'd have the f1 and 5 f3 for £70 posted if the p&p is still the same?

let me know either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fernox F1 inhibitor and Fernox F3 cleaner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My account is very active and sent me this, might be helpful to some? Self-employment Income Support Scheme If you are self-employed or a member...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Good evening... As the post states. I am going through paperwork before work begins again tomorrow AM. I have an unpaid job, it is from a very...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I hope you can help me. We have a 1970's 2 story house with Oil fired heating. The boiler is a Worcester Danesmoor 15/20 DF. (Its the...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock