Discuss Evinox UA10 Room Controller showing LP in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have an Evinox UA10 Room Controller showing an LP message and flickering constantly (like this). I have looked into the user manual but there's no mention of any LP. My first guess was that it stands for "Low Pressure" but the boiler shows a normal pressure. My second guess would be "Low Power". Tried to open it and it has a 3V Lithium Battery but it's glued to the motherboard so I'm not sure if it's normal to change its battery as removing it will damage the rest. I've been told it's plugged directly to the power so there is no need to change any battery.

Anybody had this problem before and has any advice?

Reply to Evinox UA10 Room Controller showing LP in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi hope someone can help me, it’s a bit of a long story so sorry in advance. Around 10 months ago we had a power cut and when the power was...
Replies
Views
I have a Honeywell Evohome system that is in general working well but one of the HR92 radiator valves has suddenly stopped working just before...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are designing and building cooking gas bottles with electronics controlled valves. These are for kids camping chalets. Its purely a...
Replies
Views
Hello All My Baxi Duo Tec Combi HE error display light is not 'lit up' - it appears to be blank. My boiler hasn't worked since the weekend so I...
Replies
Views
Back